Clear Jelly Stamper Canada is a division of Clear Jelly Stamper
We are the inventors of Clear Jelly Stamping technology!
The Clear Jelly Stamper is different from any other stamper you have ever used. So, we've put together a short guide below on how to use the Clear Jelly Stamper, along with answers to the most commonly asked questions.
1. How do I clean my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- Use alcohol or nail polish remover, (small acetone content in the nail polish remover is acceptable) on the Clear Jelly Stamper heads. DO NOT CONSTANTLY USE PURE ACETONE!! (once and a while can be used to prime)
- We recommend using our Sticky Pad to clean the Clear Jelly Stamper head. Or you can also use a lint roller; however, be VERY careful not to use one that is too sticky as it can damage the Jelly head or pull the Jelly head form the stamper handle and possibly damage it.
- Using a good nail polish remover will not ruin the stamping surface.
2. Where are Clear Jelly Stamper products made?
- These stampers are made in British Columbia, Canada.
- The plates are designed in Canada.
- Other components are made offshore or in Canada.
3. How long will it take to get Clear Jelly Stamper products once it is shipped?
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 virus, we cannot guarantee delivery times
- This is not an easy question to answer! We do not have control of the products once they leave our facility!
- We offer Canada Post standard shipping. Shipping time varies depending on the province we are shipping to. It can take as little as 1 day and up to 14 days depending on the distance from a main postal hub. We make every effort to ship within 48 hours once an order is made however, allow 24-48 hours for processing Monday to Friday.
We offer CanPar 2-3 days shipping (3-7 days to the ONT / QB) and again, allow 24-48 hours for processing Monday to Friday. This service does not deliver to rural road addresses, or P.O. Boxes. Choosing this service for invalid shipping locations will cause delays in processing.
3.1 How do I qualify for Free Shipping?
- You qualify for free shipping when your paid total ( after discounts not including taxes ) is equal to or more than $175
4. Can I track my shipment?
- Yes! As long as you select a shipping option that offers tracked shipping! Please select appropriate shipping options for your address.
5. What is the best nail polish to use with my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- We have our own hyper-pigmented stamping polish that is designed to work with our invention, the Clear Jelly Stamper.
As long as you're using a good quality stamping polish...you should have success!
6. Why did my polish stain my Clear Jelly Stamper head?
- most likely you used a hyper pigmented polish; like Klean Color Metallic
- most times, this wont effect the functionality of your stamper and should fade over time
7. How do I care for my stamping plates?
- we use nail polish remover with acetone to clean the steel stamping plates.
- store plates in a proper plate storage pouch to avoid damage when not in use.
9. Will my ClearJelly head last forever?
- No. The nature of the product that allows for the pick-up and transfer of polish with a water clear view, is VERY delicate! You will need to replace your jelly heads from time to time. We recommend having a spare on hand for stamping lovers.
- This Jelly head is most vulnerable when taking out of the handle or putting back into the handle, so please be very careful when working with them.
- Also, be aware of the pressure applied when transferring image to the nail, don't apply excessive pressure to the head. If you have a very strong c-curve or very long nails, you may need to roll slightly for full coverage. Excessive pressure can cause splits in the jelly!
- TREAT THEM LIKE GLASS AND THEY WILL LAST!
10. How do I store my Clear Jelly Stamper?
- Store it in open air or in a plastic storage container.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Don't allow it to be stored touching something else as it may leave a permanent impression.
- Store multiple heads separately so they don't fuse together!
11. Are you a professional/technician and struggling to get our product to work? Don't feel you should "need a stamping lesson"?
This product is similar to any skill/hobby...it does not provide instant gratification. You need to learn the proper technique, practice and spend the time perfecting the result.
- The Clear Jelly Stamper is not like any other stamper you have ever used! Take some time and learn it's technique...it's worth the effort! You'll never go back.
- See our videos or contact one of our helpful and friendly staff!
12. Do you offer refunds?
- Due to the nature of the products for hygiene reasons we don't accept refunds.
- Please see our videos or or contact one of our helpful and friendly staff if you require further information