This polish is extremely pigmented and can stain. We recommend using it over a top coat to avoid color change!
5 ml or 0.17 oz. size
"5 Free" ingredients
"5-free"is a wonderful thing!
CAMPHOR:In rare cases, camphor can cause liver damage when applied to skin. And nail biters be warned— it’s been linked to seizures when ingested.
DIBUTYL PHTHALATE:An endocrine disruptor, dibutyl phthalate is toxic to the reproductive system, and can effect a baby boy’s genitalia development. Plus, it’s been linked to obesity.
FORMALDEHYDE: A known carcinogen that can also cause organ and immune system toxicity, formaldehyde is an ingredient to avoid at all costs.
FORMALDEHYDE RESIN:This formaldehyde derivative may not be as toxic, but it’s a known allergen, and can cause skin irritations, as well as eye and lung irritation (and we know we all inhale some nail-polish fumes when we’re swiping on color).
TOLUENE: Toluene not only impairs breathing and can cause nausea, but it’s also toxic to the nervous system, can cause developmental damage to a fetus and is linked to malignant lymphoma.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1. May contain: Mica, Silica, Silver, Tin Oxide, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 19140, CI 60725, CI 77000, CI 77491, CI 77510, CI77266, CI77891.
Others also purchased
Be the first to know!
Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest designs!